Aber Environment and Ethics

Kept and maintained by the Environment and Ethics Officer of the Guild of Students at the University of Wales, Aberystwyth. All original posts and information provided here are the responsibility of the Environment and Ethics Officer, and are in no way taken to be those of UWA or the Guild of Students.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Who'd Like to be an Environment and Ethics Officer?

Nominations are now open for Guild of Students elections until next Friday (2nd March). You can pick up the necessary forms from the reception in the Students Union that list all the details - and most of them are also available on the Guild website.

If anyone is interested in taking on my role as a non-sabbatical officer please don't hesitate to email me and I'd be happy to have a chat about the kinds of things that I get up to - although if you're reading this you probably have a reasonably good sense of how I manage to distract myself from writing essays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home